Miley Cyrus gets some L-O-V-E from Hope Gillerman
The super eco “Green” Celebrity Nail Stylist, Jenna Hipp, uses Hope Gillerman Remedy Oils on Miley Cyrus. On March 28, Miley tweets, “Needed a little bit of extra L-O-V-E today :)”
And that’s exactly what Hope Gillerman oils are. Pure LOVE.
Get yours today with free shipping. www.hgillermanorganics.com/
There’s nothing like a little lavender to ease stress and provide a bit of relaxation — at least Miley seems to think so!
Miley Cyrus Tweeted a photo of the H. Gillerman Organics True Relaxation Stress Remedy, saying, “Needed a little bit of extra L-O-V-E today :)” Inspired by Miley? Shop three oils that claim to rid you of stress and its effects.
- Lets start with Miley’s pick, H. Gillerman Organics True Relaxation Stress Remedy. The product includes oils of lavender, red mandarin, tangerine, sandalwood, blood orange and clary sage. Clary is derived from Salvia — Miley’s old enemy – but don’t worry, in this form it is just another essential oil.
- The Decleor Paris Aromessence Essential Serum claims to soften, relax and restore stressed skin with 100% natural ingredients like sandalwood oil, bitter orange peel oil and again, clary oil.
- The Body Shop Deep Sleep Essential Oil contains jujube date to encourage sleep and camomile for its calming properties as well as geranium oil, juniper oil and patchouli oil.
Would you apply oils to help you relax and promote relaxation throughout your body?
This post has 4 notes.
- nicrub answered: Absolutley
- m4ckenzay answered: yessssssssssssss
- jamesandcarlos likes this
- jamesandcarlos reblogged this from nailinghollywood
- nailinghollywood posted this